Thread: Banned epoch 3 safe zone violation

Banned epoch 3 safe zone violation

1) Please provide your in-game name
    Leader2light

2) Please provide your player ID.

3) What server were you banned from? (i.e. server type and number / DayZ #1, Origins #3, ect..)

Epoch 3

4) What were you banned for? (Please provide the ban reason when you attempt to connect to the server)

Safe zone violation

5) Date/Time you were banned or when you last tried to connect? (converted to eastern timezone)
    Today

I would like to see why i was banned. Some kid named me as his killer in NEAF safe zone, but i have clear proof that was not me. I am told I am a dick and a troll. Very nice. Please explain.

Please don't lock this thread, as I have not really appealed because idk wtf I am appealing.

Quote Originally Posted by Leader2light View Post
    Some kid named me as his killer in NEAF safe zone, but i have clear proof that was not me.
    I would like to add that this "Clear" proof is a screenshot of 15 mins after the incident when I was killed in Kamenka. The logs will clearly show that I was killed at NEAF while Leader2Light is there at the same time.

I for one do not like when people lie to avoid a justified ban...

lol what a joke, that is a lie buddy. I was at neaf taking off in a plane. It says crysis dyes right after you. want me to post that too?

I can post more proof if needed. Such as this kid being killed and cysit being killed by some kid, all while I am flying / taking off.
    Last edited by Leader2light; 11-07-2013 at 03:39 AM.

Professional Dinsoaur Chelsey Leigh's Avatar
    Do not turn this thread into a shit storm.
    Please do not post any further until an administrator has chimed in.
    Professional Dinosaur
    DayZ Epoch Female Skin Designer & Tester

Standby. The Staff team are going to discuss this situation in detail prior to making any type of determination.

MadHatter05
    pu2X2RN.pnggbWsXlj.pngexxYmAt.pngiTjAAmf.pngcCUxOQY.png
    Gamer, Streamer, IT Professional.

So you don't want the extra pics? Cuz I have CLEAR proof I didn't run this guy over man. CLEAR PROOF>

I was also just told by that promethus admin guys that this was not even the reason i was banned....

So now i am just confused.
    Last edited by Leader2light; 11-07-2013 at 03:42 AM.

g
    Last edited by Leader2light; 11-07-2013 at 03:57 AM.

Like MadHatter05 said we are discussing this situation and will make our statement soon. Everyone else Please do NOT post in this thread.

-Prox
    BMRF Server Administrator
    Find me on IRC, Teamspeak, or PM on the Forums for Assistance

Locking thread until then. If any of you have anything constructive to add prior to the thread unlocking, please feel free to email me at madhatter@bmrf.me and I will gladly add it in.

MadHatter05

Time to weed out the the players who constantly start issues on our servers once and for all.

------

We are permanently banning Leader2Light (and your other account "ayon113") as well as RESURECT from ALL of BMRF.

The above issue stated about the NEAF ramming was not the incident that caused these players to be banned, it has been a culmination of events that lead to their removal from our gaming community. Simply search for any of leader's videos and you will see as to why he is no longer welcomed on our servers. RESURECT has been with leader since day one pulling this crap as well and he is also now removed from the community with no chance for appeal.

------

This ban is not up for discussion, any thread or appeals made on behalf of these two will be closed and moved to the denied section.

------

MadHatter05